Yes, we are hiring again!
Many software companies talk about how they hire the best, brightest, or even rock stars, but few actually do.
AltSource is different. We have some rock stars for sure, but we also have a culture of "own it, then let it go" that quite frankly can enable the rock star in everyone. When you join the AltSource team, you'll be working with creative, dedicated and talented individuals, in a rewarding environment. We have a fast paced culture that embraces the principles behind the agile manifesto. We like to work with smart, action oriented problem solvers. We have deep domain knowledge in our application space, and our solutions make a daily positive impact on people's lives.
- Health coverage (medical and dental) with premiums covered by AltSource.
- Flexible hours and great work environment.
- Generous PTO & vacation policy.
- 401k retirement plan.
- Regular performance and compensation reviews.
- Acceptable office attire includes shorts and t-shirts; flip-flops are often spotted, even in the winter.
- Comfy Knoll Life office chairs, blazing desktops, giant monitors. You pick the tools you need.
- Central location near the east side of the Ross Island Bridge, Ladd's Rose Gardens Circle and Squares, Portland-Milwaukie Light Rail, freeways and biking lanes.
- Stocked kitchen. Want something specific, just add it to our weekly run.
- The professional latitude to make an impact.
- A management attitude that deeply appreciates balance, and it's opposite.
We are only looking for people capable of committing for the long term.
Developing custom business software since 2004, we enjoy the daily thrill of seeing our work in action. Our solutions are crafted with simplicity and maintainability in mind, which goes a long way in adding to the happiness of our team and our clients. We deliver custom software early and often so that its benefits can be obtained and measured as soon as possible.